is the part of the Earth where we can find living things/organisms.
All living things perform basic life processes:
- NUTRITION: we take nutrients that gives us energy to grow and develop. We eliminate the nutrients we don't need.
- AUTOTROPHIC NUTRITION: living things produce their own food
- HETEROTROPHIC NUTRITION: we feed from other living things
- REPRODUCTION: we create new members of our species.
- SEXUAL REPRODUCTION: we need a male and a female
- ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION
- INTERACTION: we detect information about the environment and react to it.
- ANIMALS: trhough the five senses
- PLANTS: they react moving and growing